Let Monroe Community Credit Union help you get your dream home! We were voted Monroe's Best Mortgage Lender of 2021 and 2022 and would love¬†for you to experience¬†our award-winning service!¬†We offer a variety of mortgage solutions to make sure you find a place to call home‚ÄĒwith a loan that meets your needs and fits your budget. We know buying a home is often the largest investment¬†person makes in their lifetime so to help our members make this investment, we're offering up to a¬†$1,000 credit* toward closing costs!
Our Mortgage Originators¬†are available by phone: 800.541.2222 or email: email@example.com
Tackling today‚Äôs real estate market is a challenge to say the least!¬†The rules seem to change daily, and keeping up can be tricky. Our Mortgage Originators stay¬†on top of the latest regulations and rules to offer¬†high-quality, no-nonsense loans that are¬†in your best interest.¬†Whether you‚Äôre buying your first home or refinancing an existing one,¬†our mortgage originators offer¬†smart and stable products to suit your¬†individual needs no matter where you are in life.
MCCU‚Äôs rates¬†are¬†highly competitive, and all closing costs will be fully disclosed. In addition, you‚Äôll appreciate¬†low closing costs¬†and outstanding local service throughout the life of your loan. Plus, your monthly payment can be made through online banking or you can stop in and make a payment in person at any of our locations. So visit our¬†mortgage portal¬†today to see what we can do for you!¬†If you prefer to discuss¬†your mortgage options¬†in person, please call or stop in¬†during regular business hours to schedule an appointment.¬†One of our Mortgage Originators will be happy to discuss your needs and guide you on the right path to home ownership.
- Maximum mortgage available: $647,200.00
- Financing available with down payments as low as 3%
- Can be used as a cash out refinance option for home improvements or debt consolidation
- Flexible terms available up to 30 years
What makes a mortgage with MCCU¬†different?
When you close on your mortgage through MCCU, you get personal service with a hometown feel, your payments can always be made¬†at the credit union, and you can come in and discuss your mortgage with MCCU¬†team members. A mortgage¬†can be the largest, most stressful transaction of¬†your life--we offer personalized service and walk you through each step of the transaction so you know where you stand at all times. Can't get that from an app!
What are some basic details about mortgage loans?
Mortgage loans can be complicated, but no matter which product you choose, each has some basic things in common:
- Interest rate: The interest rate is the percentage of the loan amount that is charged to you to borrow money to buy your home. Interest rates are based on current market conditions, your credit score, your down payment, and the type of mortgage you choose. Look at our current rates¬†and compare to see what may be best for you.
- Loan term: Your loan term is the amount of time you have to pay off your mortgage balance. Shorter loan terms typically mean higher monthly mortgage payments, but they often have lower interest rates--so if you pay off your mortgage balance within that shorter term, you may pay less in total interest than with a longer-term loan.
- Mortgage Origination Fees: These fees can¬†include: tax service fee,¬†flood certification fee, processing fee, underwriting fee, verification of employment fee, closing fee, recording fees, and loan application fee.
- At MCCU, our mortgage fee structure is¬†very competitive. Call one of our Mortgage Originators to find out more.
The total cost of a mortgage is reflected by the interest rate, origination charges, closing costs and prepaids, and is shown by the annual percentage rate, or APR, of the loan. The APR is typically higher than the interest rate of the loan, which¬†allows you to compare mortgages of the same dollar amount and consider¬†their total annual costs.
What types of Mortgages do you offer?
We offer the following types of mortgages: Conventional, FHA, VA, HomeReady, and Rural Development.
How can I determine what I will be able to borrow?
Before you start looking for a home, getting pre-approved is a good idea. It will provide guidance on how much you can afford to spend on your new home and conveys to the seller that you are a serious, and qualified, buyer. A pre-approval can also give you an edge over competing buyers¬†who are not pre-approved. You can also utilize our Mortgage Payoff Calculator¬†to see what your monthly payment would be depending on the amount of your mortgage.
What documents will I need to complete a mortgage application with MCCU?
Please use the list below as a guide about what information and documentation you'll need to bring to your loan application interview.
Standard Documents (all loans):
- Original pay stubs covering the last thirty (30) days.
- Copy of your last two (2)¬†tax returns if you are self-employed (signed)
- Year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet (self-employed)
- Original W-2 forms for the last two (2) years for each applicant.
- Original bank statements for the past three (3) months (checking and savings accounts)
- Original 401k and IRA investment statements
- Original investment account statements for the past three (3) months
- Final purchase contract with all addendums signed by all buyers, sellers and Realtors
- Purchase contract for the sale of your existing home, if applicable
- Property tax bill
- Homeowners' insurance
- Current monthly mortgage bill
- Copy of all bills you intend to pay off
Additional documents or updates may be required at a later date.
How do I apply for a mortgage?
You can apply for a mortgage in a couple of different ways!
- Start your application online
- Begin your mortgage in-person at your local MCCU branch
- Contact an MCCU Mortgage Originator¬†by calling 800.541.2222
Do you offer other real estate loans?¬†
Yes! We offer both home equity lines of credit and closed end home equity loans. You can learn more about these options by clicking here.¬†
|Mortgage Rates||Contact Us|
|Click here for today's rates||or contact us at (800) 541-2222|
MCCU NMLS# 423111