Monroe Community Credit Union is proud to offer five $1,000 scholarships to anyone pursuing post-secondary education at a community college, university, or trade school. These one-time, non-renewable scholarships are our way of supporting and investing in the future leaders of our community. As a locally-focused credit union, we value and are committed to supporting the education and development of our neighbors. Don't miss this opportunity to receive financial assistance for your educational goals. Apply now and take the first step towards your bright future!
Scholarship program details:
- Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Student must be a primary member of Monroe Community Credit Union
- Applicant must be either a high school senior or accepted/enrolled in a college/trade program.
- Applicant must provide verification of a GPA 3.0 or higher if enrolled in a college/trade program within the last three years.
- Student cannot be related to a member of the Credit Union's Executive Management Team or Board of Directors
Applications for the Monroe Community Credit Union 2022 Scholarship will be accepted from Monday, January 9th, 2023 through Friday, February 24th, 2023.
New for 2023: Application for our scholarship is open to anyone currently pursuing post-secondary education, not just high school seniors. Whether you are attending a community college, university, or trade school, you are welcome to apply. Don't miss out on this opportunity to receive financial assistance for your educational goals.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 734-242-3222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, please do not include personal information (such as your account number, Social Security number, or date of birth) in your email.Go to main navigation