Monroe Community Credit Union is excited to continue giving away five (5) one-time, non-renewable, $1,000 scholarships for graduating seniors in the Monroe area. We will be awarding the scholarships to those who are looking to further their education at a community college, university, or trade school. As a local business, community is who we are and we're glad to be able to provide some monetary support to five future leaders of our community.
Scholarship program details:
- Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Student must be a primary member of Monroe Community Credit Union
- Student must have minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Student must be going on to further their education at a 2-year institution, 4-year institution, or trade school
- Student cannot be related to a member of the Credit Union's Executive Management Team or Board of Directors
Applications for the Monroe Community Credit Union 2022 Scholarship will be accepted from Tuesday, February 1st, 2022 through Friday, February 25th, 2022. Scholarship winners will be notified by Friday, March 5th, 2022.
New for 2022: In place of an essay, the applicant will be required to upload a short (up to 1 minute) video sharing their favorite local non profit and why it is important to them. Feel free to get as creative as you'd like!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 734-242-3222 or email us at email@example.com. For your security, please do not include personal information (such as your account number, Social Security number, or date of birth) in your email.Go to main navigation