Monroe Community Credit Union is proud to offer five $1,000 scholarships to anyone pursuing post-secondary education at a community college, university, or trade school. These one-time, non-renewable scholarships are our way of supporting and investing in the future leaders of our community. As a locally-focused credit union, we value and are committed to supporting the education and development of our neighbors.
Scholarship program details:
- Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Student must be a primary member of Monroe Community Credit Union
- Applicant must be either a high school senior or accepted/enrolled in a college/trade program.
- Applicant must provide verification of a GPA 3.0 or higher if enrolled in a college/trade program within the last three years
- Student cannot be related to a member of the Credit Union's Executive Management Team or Board of Directors
- Accepting Applications through February 23rd, 2024
Congratulations to our 2023 Scholarship Recipients!
Grace M. - Central Michigan University
Alexis C. - Eastern Michigan University
Erika B. - Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Grad Program
Kyle P. - Monroe High School, Plans to Attend Liberty University
Emily W. - Mason High School, Plans to Attend University of Toledo
If you have any questions, please contact us at 734-242-3222 or email us at email@example.com. For your security, please do not include personal information (such as your account number, Social Security number, or date of birth) in your email.Go to main navigation