Monroe Community Credit Union is excited to be giving away five (5) one time, non-renewable, $1,000 scholarships for graduating seniors in the Monroe area. We know this past year has been hard on students and we want to help alleviate some of that stress with a scholarship for those who are looking to further their education at a community college, university, or trade school. As a local business, community is who we are and we're glad to be able to provide some monetary support to five future leaders of our community.
Scholarship program details:
- Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Student must be a primary member of Monroe Community Credit Union
- Student must have minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Student must be going on to further their education at a 2-year institution, 4-year institution, or trade school
- Student cannot be related to a member of the Credit Union's Executive Management Team or Board of Directors
Applications for the Monroe Community Credit Union 2021 Scholarship will be accepted from Thursday, April 1st through Friday, April 30, 2021. Scholarship winners will be notified by Friday, May 7, 2021.
If you are a High School Senior who will be graduating with the Class of 2021 and would like to be considered for one of the one-time, non-renewable scholarships that are being awarded, please submit the 2021 Scholarship Application using the form below:
If you have any questions, please contact us at 734-242-3222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security, please do not include personal information (such as your account number, Social Security number, or date of birth) in your email.Go to main navigation